Monday, May 26, 2008

The night was short and cold. Going to the bathroom was torture. The wind howled all day long. My bear bag survived yet another night. I am little tense when there is so much food. Meaning I would have to go back into town. For that reason I did not travel far. I made it to grey MT the next day. A nic little town with everything you want. I am on the doorstep of navajo (spelling) nation. Tommorow I am taking a rest. Then on to cameron to get my camping permits. Today I saw a needle, pottery blue plate, 6 pistons (car), and a free dump day sign.
Easy all down hill now at 6000 feet. Again more mars terrain. The system blew through literrally. Wamer days ahead. I had a nice wide shoulder the whole way. I am in the land of the wind. Nice tailwind.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile