Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am sitting at Escalente's rest stop.

On center street just like everytown on Utah is getting to me.

I can count the number if chains on fingers.
They host some really crappy hours. Not to mention I arrive everytown on Sunday of all things.

My 312 was nowhere to be found the map I boight doesn't even have that sector how chincy is that.
I over shot and now I am screwed.

This is going to be a sixty day. Most of it was down hill atleast.

My food needs restocking. In a bad way. My last groccery stop was 120 miles away. Bryce cannon had some things at a price I hope goes away.

I am not that bad off. Bagels, raisons. If I can find some jerky I should be ok.

I need to put another 10 more miles to make it to lower box trail head. Sleep and then who knows since Boulder will be shutdown for Sunday.

Good thing you don't need food everyday! Sheesh.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile