Monday, June 16, 2008

It has a ben a month.
Out in the wilderness.

5 days in a hotel
And one night camping.

I have had every kind of possible eating weather and locations.

Still need a cave though.

I am not as far as I would like. This gives me less free time and that is my fustration.

Every day I move foward allows for new and exciting sights.

The world is so much bigger. This will also be the 10th year since my departure from Minnesota. I have grown alongside this world. I demand more now that I can see farther.

I watched some lenticulous clouds cast as suinset yesterday. On a meadow next to the airport. Dreams fly in on insturment appoarches. Wisking would be souls into the natural abyss.


Time to head to Byrce canyon I get my permits to camp and come back on wed.

And if that doesn/t happen who knows I have more free time.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile