Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pancho Springs to Bunea Vista.
Pretty easy ride up down and then some more up. Rather simple followed the Arksnas river which was going south. It was hot but I still am at 7500 feet. I went 2 miles to the big town. Did some library will eat dinner and then go shopping for a few items. I have everything mapped out and I get to finish my adventure at red rocks. Should be pretty easy I am dropping down to less than a 100 miles in about 10 miles I get a couple more rest days. Then climb three passes in one day ouch. Then rest some more and head into Red Rocks.
It is hard to plan to land in Denver right on the day.
I am going for the 5th. We will see. 100 miles sure doesn't sound like that much.
We will see. I remember starting out it sure did.

So I am at the library and chillen I might even go KOA just might since I have plenty of free camping.

I would defiantly recommend the way I went I had all the big shoulders when the other side didn't.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile