Friday, August 1, 2008

A day of rest.
I have not had two days of rest in over 15 days. I had been outside Walden with 20 or so more days to go. My restlessness got the better of me I cycled more miles trying to forget the dates set aside. Racing towards some unseen goal or finish line I did not want to cross. I knew as children know the night before they open there christmas presents, something greater lingers on the edge of my horizon. For now I only needed to get up and cycle to the hidden plane.
Like the child something new to obtain and behold. Now amiss with the looming deadline. A herd of anexity awaits for my corral.
My life in an endless jump crafting mystery from boredom and shunning any thing not so foreign.
For that fleeting moment until it becomes routine and subtle. Comfortable in the way socks cling to my feet.
This profound torment and my daily routines squeeze my lungs with a pacified air.
Out here life is simple get up and explore nature as it awaits and adorns unconditionally never closing never having scorn.
I rest on her and she allows me to dream. I walk with her and she never leaves.
Now closing another chapter and writting anew I drift off in questionable thought.
Tomorrow another day of resting and reflecting. Engrossing in an English novel of days before equality. Before a person could be free from the chains of money.
I am awaiting my own christmas. Patiently as possible with little cycling to do I can only soak up the time allowed. Where the radios are silent, the tvs blank, and introspection has no mirror.
in a few days I will be pulled from the secrecy which I have groomed, I will be brought back to a life I have crafted with skilled precision and nature's opened gifts that await my companionship.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile