Monday, July 21, 2008

For the first time I counted how many days my tour is. I never wanted to be on a schedule. I was close and planned for lots of time as the extensions of my tour show. I wanted to see and experience my travels rather than merely pass them by.
83 days.
I am on my 66th day.
In a whirlwind of travel. I am lost into a world of my own. I still remember all those foolish things I did when first starting out. I have grown up a lot.
Now comming to a close this epic journey torn on wanting it to last and continuing with my old life. Questioning how things will change or remain the same as before as though on a different shore?
For now I can drown out these haunting answers with strokes of labor filling my days. No purpose other than to go forward with the next, nothing to stop my progress, and yet no destination needed to continue forth.
No success and no failure finds me, only personal conquests and mirrored smiles.
I have come to get lost in myself and found companionship. I have come to find peace where only modern sounds entrap me.
Is this the beginning in what I am about to end. Shall I find the answers resting on the deep bottoms?



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile