Monday, July 21, 2008

I had to first hike down which literally I hiked downhill. I got in and then went dowhill some more CO has been the only state that I have had construction zones.

Well I woke up early and headed into Aspen freezin my assen. I hung onto the cliff at times one lane roads and of course narrow as can be other times.
It was gorgeous going through the valley.
Upon reaching the beatiful town of aspen I got some more food. Then I was kinda lost, but the food store had maps. So now I am trying find the laundromat which I will just forget about considering it most likely expensive right in the downtown area.
So I am going through this ped mall. And plum tv wants to interview me.
Wholly crap I am gonna be on tv. I wasn't ready for this. I could barely contain myself. They were doing man on the street. Brandon starts talking as the camera counts "3, 2,1 "
"Welcome back we have ben here from Phoenix"
I was like wholly crap. I had some many things I need to look at my hair, my gear, and a shave.
I got so nervous I forgot how many days I was on tour considering my last post Dang!
I talk about how I get library books.
I took off my geeky gear.
I still am trmbling a bit.
It happened so fast I was like holly crap what do I say.
Wow
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile